Tuesday, June 7, 2011

more on bamboo: bookmark. marcalibros.

i.hug.trees
I love Bamboo!
Last week I cut some from the fast growing bamboo plant I have in my terrace and dried it flat inside a book. Then took it to a printing center to have it laminated on a piece of paper. I used Google translator to have "I hug trees" in Chinese. This is the result, I hope it corresponds!
I love the resulting bookmark, and I think I am going to make some more to give my friends.


Tengo un enorme bambú en la terraza. De cuando en cuando corto tallos y los pongo a secar entre periódicos dentro de un libro. Luego escribo alguna cita en un papel en blanco. En este caso he usado el traductor de Google para traducir "abrazo árboles" al chino. Me gusta el efecto de las letras chinas junto con el bambú.
Por último, lo he llevado a plastificar. Y aquí tengo mi marcalibros. Me gusta regalar este tipo de cosas a mis amigos.

1 comment: