Sunday, March 25, 2012

spring everywhere. Rodeada de Primavera.

I love it when it comes. The air is sweet and warm, and they are everywhere: flowers af all hues of pink and white and yellow, so tiny, so perfect.
When spring comes, i walk the streets looking upwards, there is always a new pretty cloud of blossoms waiting for me.

Me encanta cuando llega. El aire se vuelve dulce y cálidito. Y aparecen por todas partes: Flores en todos los tonos imaginables de rosa y blanco, tan diminutas, tan perfectas.
Cuando llega la primavera, no puedo evitar caminar por la calle siempre mirando hacia arriba, ya que siempre encuentro una nubecilla de flores esperando para deleitar mi paseo.

almendro

it's time

LVM: amarillo

And I love sharing this with Darcy and all you at Sweet Shot Day

6 comments:

  1. Love all three photos, Ana!

    The last two days have been lovely here. We have lots of flowering trees in my neighborhood and I love to look up at the clouds of blossoms, too!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que lindo es saber que la primavera esta regalando cosas bellas por tus lugares, Ana! Estoy encantada con el angulo que elegiste para la primera fotografia! Es preciosa!! Gracias por visitar mi blog y tomarte el tiempo para dejarme un mensaje. Abrazos desde Argentina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these photos! Beautiful work! I love the tones and the depth!! Simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are wonderful. love the tree with all the blossoms with the blue sky behind it all. very nice. really conveys the feelig of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first shot! I have to try that! I have done it with bare trees and now I need to try with flowers.

    ReplyDelete